We are expanding our team for the role of a graphic designer, but actually, we are looking for a design maestro. Not someone who just understands how to operate design software but capable to deliver visual communication, through conceptual thinking and excellent execution. You’ll mainly be working in the Marketing department creating digital marketing materials.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media channels.
- Create compelling and effective artworks.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, digital marketing, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
- Understand the objective of the projects, and deliver the works according to the objective.
- Create a wide range of graphics, illustrations, videos, layouts that are right for the projects using any necessary software and/or hardware.
- Present, coordinate, and communicate with your team-mate, marketing leaders, other members.
- Contributing your thinking, your opinion on each creative.
- Amending, revising creative artwork in response to feedback.
- Suggesting any improvement necessary.
- Finish each project within the deadline that’s been discussed.
- 2 years experience in the same field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
- Able to communicate in English.
- Deep understanding of visual communication and how to pour the message through visuals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong & has effective time management in order to meet deadlines.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Sharp eyes for composition, color, typography, lighting.
- Open-minded and able to give and receive constructive criticism of work -mandatory.
- Have a supporting portfolio in graphic design.
- Presenting the portfolio by explaining each work may be required.
- Preferably someone who understands and accepts startup or agency work environment.
- Understand UI/UX, Social media, and digital marketing is a strong point.