About The Role
The ideal candidate will support the COO to lead the Marketplace Operations and Customer Service team in developing RaRa delivery business in line with corporate objectives, develop strategic initiatives and hands-on approach to provide guidance towards achieving operational excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience, MBA will be an advantage
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience in the courier and logistic industry.
- Experience in on demand logistics will be a plus point.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong proficiency in understanding quickly and digesting business and operational metrics, highly analytical and data-driven
- Excellent leadership, management, problem-solving, negotiations, interpersonal, and communications skills
- Deep understanding of a winning team’s DNA; track-record of building well-rounded teams
- Go-getter and motivated leader who is able to get things done. One who is willing to both lead at high level and be hands-on as needed and proactively assume responsibilities and ownership
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments
- Able to initiate and maintain strong relationships with relevant industry partners, suppliers and contractors
- Provide leadership and direction to the Marketplace Operations team, encouraging cultural inclusiveness and sharing of plans, objectives and results
- Design, execute and monitor the company’s strategic vision across the operations team
- Oversee and shape the entire operations and development of the business focusing on product market fit, balancing demand and supply
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve supply utilisation and improve the attractiveness of the platform
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve and iterate operational and business build processes; focus on customer-centric initiatives; drive user acquisition/growth and engagement
- Establish, achieve, and report on milestones and performance targets periodically to the COO