RaRa Delivery is the fast-growing tech startup in Southeast Asia to revolutionize 1 to 3 hour instant delivery for e-commerce as well as SMEs in Indonesia. As an HR team, your career in RaRa Delivery will give you the opportunity to challenge your skill more than talent scouting. You’ll learn about recruiting, doing the payroll, employee development, employee engagement, and coordinating HR policies and procedures. And you’ll also experience how our tech team engraving their work to make a big leap of impact.
- Responsible for employee engagement
- Planning of company events or activities on occasions
- Organising training sessions or training for employees ensuring they are fully equipped to be able to perform their duties.
- Responsible for keeping track of all the employee documentation
- Maintaining employees’ leaves, medical and attendance records. Keeping track of employees’ attendance / absenteeism
- Fostering cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- Understanding and executing staffing requisition, requirements and issues from all departments
- Sourcing candidates via recruitment agencies and online job portals
- Responsible for branding on platforms like Linkedin and Glassdoor
- Final year student or fresh graduate from Human Resource with relevant experience Preferred having experience in Talent Acquisition
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop & learn new skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.