The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing and executing new strategies.
- Preparing and implementing sales strategies to improve company revenue.
- Resolving issues of the clients in regards to the accounts.
- Acting as a point of contact between the clients and the internal team on daily basis.
- Understanding the requirements and specifications of the clients.
- Preparing and presenting the reports on the account progress.
- Building a good relationship with the existing clients.
- Making sure accurate products and services are delivered on time.
- Recommending effective solutions to the clients.
- Researching and identifying prospective clients and generating leads.
- Taking feedbacks from the clients and working on them.
- Measuring, tracking, and analyzing key account metrics.
- Staying updated with industry and market trends and their best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field. Candidates with a Master’s degree will also be preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Key Account Manager, or a similar role in the Sales department.
- Experience working with the Customer Relationship Management
- Ability to handle multiple client accounts efficiently.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in building, retaining, upselling and cross selling accounts.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to adapt with fast paced organization.
- Familiar with Google suites and Microsoft Office
- Willing to work with flexible working hour
- Able to work with other department in order to provide solutions to clients