About The Role
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and execution. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, ops, marketing and support to ensure productivity, revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Identify user problems and provide solutions with product feature/improvements
- Working closely with developers, designers, and other stakeholders to implement new products, features, or improvements.
- Defining and writing product backlogs and drive prioritization within an agile team
- Evaluate the impact of the product/feature/improvements periodically
- Acting as intermediary between operations, technical, and business to ensure all processes are in harmony
- Communicate product plan and user feedback to all related stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years experience as Product Manager
- Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa and work in a multicultural environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to breakdown complex problems into smaller use cases and solutions
- Show interpersonal skills by being able to communicate effectively with both external and internal customers.
- Possess empathy about our users
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements and features
- Have a genuine interest in logistics and supply technology