About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- 📊 driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- 💡Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- 🏠 Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- 7+ years of relevant experience (testing profile)
- At least 2 years of experience in manual testing
- At least 4+ years of automation testing
- Must have experience with Selenium or Appium (Android / iOS / both)
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Working knowledge of SDLC, STLC, Bug Life Cycle, Test Suite Creation, API Testing Automation
- Hands-on experience in testing native mobile applications as well as web applications
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Exposure to scm tools like git, CI/CD pipelines, linux shell, code coverage tools like SonarQube, load testing tools like JMeter, AWS CloudWatch etc
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred