About The Role
Sales Manager will be responsible in representing RaRa Delivery for every client. He/She is also prospecting and closing new sales, as well as maintaining key account.
- Ability to Forecast – Sales Executives must break-free from their mindset of merely being the revenue streams for a business and must be aware of the many aspects of sales management such as sales numbers, attrition, headcount, training needs, etc.
- Listening Skills – Listening skills are crucial to sales executives, as being in the moment with the prospective customers will help you gain their trust.
- Positive Thinking – Having a positive attitude is crucial for sales executives as it influences their performance especially when there are times when cracking sales deals seem very difficult.
- Interpersonal Skills – Good interpersonal skills are a major requirement for sales executives as it helps you in maintaining and forging a long-lasting relationship with the customers.
- Confidence – The main job of sales executives is to convince their potential customers that the product they are selling is the best. For that, sales executives have to have conviction in the product they are selling.
- Product Knowledge – Confidence and conviction can only come if Sales Executives have through and intensive knowledge of the product they are selling.
- Arranging sales visits with prospective clients
- Giving product demonstrations
- Maintaining proper sales and performance records
- Participating in trade exhibitions, conferences, etc.
- Negotiating sales contracts and designing packages
- Achieving sales targets